Depth chart for Alabama State
|X receiver||Left tackle||Left guard||Center||Right guard||Right tackle||Tight end|
|Donald Scott||Scott MacLeod||Corey Watman||Andrew Sorgatz||Bridger Buche||Lincoln Hansen||Garrett Hoskins||Z receiver|
|Julius Shelby||H-back||Bobby McFadden||Campbell Allison||Corey Watman||Campbell Allison||Bobby McFadden||Dylan Brooks||Nick Olds|
|Trey Hunter||Orlando McCord||Trey Hunter|
|Demarius Reed||Alex Gillett||Running Back|
|Tyler Benz||Dominique Sherrer|
|Right cornerback||Defensive end||Nose tackle||Defensive tackle||Left cornerback|
|Marcell Rose||Brad Ohrman||Brandon Slater||Kalonji Kashama||Rushbacker||Marlon Pollard|
|Nate Wilson||Javon Reese||Jabar Westerman||Matt Price||Andy Mulumba||Darius Scott|
|Strong side linebacker||Middle linebacker||Weak side linebacker|
|Blake Poole||Marcus English||Justin Cudworth|
|Strong safety||Matt Boyd||Colin Weingrad||Nate Paopao|
|Willie Williams||Free safety|
|Martavius Cardwell||Latarrius Thomas|
Punter: Jay Karutz (Kody Fulkerson)
Place kicker: Kody Fulkerson (Sean Graham)
Long snapper: Mike Zupancic (Matt Bowman)
Kickoffs: Kody Fulkerson (Mike Yocum)
Kick returner: Dominique Sherrer (Corey Welch)
Punt returner: Marlon Pollard (Demarius Reed)
- Orlando McCord replaced Demarius Reed as the #3 tight end. Reed is still listed as the #3 H-back.
- Kody Fulkerson has supplanted Sean Graham as the place kicker. Obviously this happened some time between the Howard depth chart release and the game, since Graham did not kick on Sunday.
- WR Kinsman Thomas will sit out while he serves the second half of a two-game suspension for a violation of team rules. He should be back next week, and I have to guess that he’ll be the starting Z receiver.
- Rumor has it that Korey Neal has a high ankle sprain. Depending on the severity, recovery time for this type of injury can be anywhere from two weeks to six months. Once he’s back and in playing shape, I’d expect him to be the starting right tackle.
- Safety Pudge Cotton injured his knee against Howard. I’ve not heard anything about when he’s expected to return.