Depth chart against Western Michigan
|X receiver||Left tackle||Left guard||Center||Right guard||Right tackle||Tight end|
|Julius Shelby||Korey Neal||Corey Watman||Andrew Sorgatz||Bridger Buche||Campbell Allison||Garrett Hoskins||Z receiver|
|Donald Scott||H-back||Scott MacLeod||Josh Woods||Corey Watman||Scott MacLeod||Lincoln Hansen||Dylan Brooks||Nick Olds|
|Trey Hunter||Orlando McCord||Trey Hunter|
|Demarius Reed||Alex Gillett||Running Back|
|Tyler Benz||Javonti Greene|
|Right cornerback||Defensive end||Nose tackle||Defensive tackle||Left cornerback|
|Marcell Rose||Brad Ohrman||Brandon Slater||Kalonji Kashama||Rushbacker||Marlon Pollard|
|Nate Wilson||Javon Reese||Jabar Westerman||Matt Price||Andy Mulumba||Darius Scott|
|Strong side linebacker||Middle linebacker||Weak side linebacker|
|Blake Poole||Colin Weingrad||Justin Cudworth|
|Strong safety||Bryan Pali||Steve Brown||Nate Paopao|
|Willie Williams||Free safety|
|Martavius Cardwell||Latarrius Thomas|
Punter: Jay Karutz (Kody Fulkerson)
Place kicker: Kody Fulkerson (Sean Graham)
Long snapper: Mike Zupancic (Matt Bowman)
Kickoffs: Mike Yocum (Kody Fulkerson)
Kick returner: Corey Welch (Darius Scott)
Punt returner: Marlon Pollard (Demarius Reed)
- Julius Shelby replaced Donald Scott as the starting X receiver.
- Campbell Allison played well last week, and now replaces Lincoln Hansen as the starting right tackle.
- Dominique Sherrer remains completely off the depth chart due to a knee injury suffered against Alabama State, though I’ve heard rumors that he’s ready to play. Javonti Greene remains the starting running back as of now, and will probably split snaps with Dominique White. After Sherrer, Greene, and White, the next running back is probably either Ryan Brumfield or Joe Fleming.
- After starting the first three games, middle linebacker Marcus English sat out at Penn State, subbed in against Akron, started against Toledo, and then sat out at Central Michigan. English is fully off the depth chart for this Saturday.
- After missing the Akron and Toledo games to injuries sufferred late against Penn State, offensive guards Bridger Buche and Corey Watman were back in the lineup and started at Central Michigan.
- After being suspended for the first two games, wide receiver Kinsman Thomas had worked his way back into the starting lineup, but didn’t play at Central Michigan and is not listed on the depth chart for Western Michigan. I don’t know if he’s injured or if he’s suspended again.