EMU v. Buffalo open thread
Once again, it looks like a beautiful day for a football game. (I love the weather, but it’s getting boring typing that every week!) The forecast calls for the weather to be clear, a 0% chance of precipitation, and light winds to 14 miles per hour, with temperatures ranging from about 40 during the morning tailgating time up to the mid 50s, peaking out at about 57 degrees.
If you’re not able to make it to the football game this afternoon, there are several other ways to keep up to date.
- Something tells me the game will be broadcast online by the MAC.
I haven’t seen any official indication, this is just a hunch. Confirmed.
- The game will be broadcast online at Eagle All-Access ($).
- Listen to the game on WEMU, 89.1 FM. Or, if you’re out of the area, listen online for free.
- If you’d rather read about the game than watch or listen, you can follow the tweetcast from @EMUFB11 and my comments at @eagletotemblog.
- If you hunt around online, you’ll find several websites claiming to have free streaming video of the game. I’m dubious, and some of the sites seem sketchy, so I won’t link them here, but they shouldn’t be too hard to find if you look. But really, with the free MAC-cast streaming it, why would you bother with these other sites?
You could also talk about it in the comments here. And if you can’t wait until this to talk about football, feel free to get a head start this morning. It’s an open thread, so as always, comments on any topic are legit.