Depth chart for EMU at Purdue
This week we have fairly meaningful changes on both the offensive and defensive line.
- Jay Jones replaces David Gibson as the backup H-back.
- Campbell Allison replaces Orlando McCord as the starting right guard. Before the season, I had figured him for a probably starter, but Allison came off the bench against Ball State and did not play at all against Illinois State, so I was wondering what had happened to him.
- Continuing the shakeup on the offensive line, Bobby McFadden, who did not play at Ball State and came off the bench against Illinois State (and did a nice job as Gillett’s lead blocker on the rushing touchdown), replaces Lincoln Hansen as the starting right tackle.
- Tyler Benz is back ahead of Mark Iannotti as the #2 quarterback. (It was suggested that Benz may have been suspended for the first two games, though I have no idea if that’s the case.)
- Omar McFarlane is now listed as the #2 defensive end behind Kalonji Kashama. McFarlane started against Illinois State, and Kashama did not play; I have no information about Kashama’s actual status for this weekend.
- Devin Henderson moves ahead of Travis Linser as the starting defensive tackle. After starting at Ball State, Linser did not play against Illinois State, and I have no information about Linser’s actualstatus for this weekend.
- Marlon Pollard remains listed as the starting left corner, despite not playing against Illinois State last week. I have no information about Pollard’s actual status.
- Ken Karcher is still the offensive coordinator.